Friday, May 17, 2019

Best Friend

◎Mako
She told us the definition of best friends. However, it seemed to be differences of it between Japan and America. According to her friends live in America, there are steps to recognize one person as a friend. First, it's a good friend. Next, it's close friend. Finally, it becomes best friend. For American, best friends are like family members. And also, she talked about her best friends. She stated merits which we should have best friends. We can work efficiently, be inspired by them and lower our mind-stresses. Refer to less mind-stress, we have stable feeling because we are able to unveil our weakness to best friends.

◎Arisa
She insisted on one idea that good friendship between boys and girls can be. She also told her experiences. In particular, she told the difference between best friends and lovers. Best friends who are boys don't hug. However, lovers do hug and kiss. For her, best friends are people can talk everything with calm.

◎Rie
She told her real best friends. In her elementary school days, she lived in Yamanashi Prefecture. There, she met her best friends. She lives in Kumamoto,now. However, she seems to contact with her friend in Yamanashi from time to time. And also, she thought best friends made her feelings calm,like a family members.

◎Kenya
He told the feature of best friend that he thought. Best friends are like families. They believe and have respect for and understand each other. He also talked about her best friend who met fifteen years ago. Moreover, he stated that he didn't agree with the idea that best friend could be a lover. For, he want to keep their relationship as best friend. 

My presentation
In this presentation, I talked about  the definition of best friends, my experiences related to my boy friend. I thought boy friends could be best friends. For me, best friends are people who can talk everything, such as my secrets, jokes,chats and so on. They scold me when I behaved foolishly and share their feelings. I introduced another best friend, my diary. I write on it everyday and I've been writing on it since I was a high school student. The diary knows everything and I write on my thought which I can't tell anyone else. That's why my diary is my best friend. Through this presentation, I want to precious my friends and people around me.

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes write daily, but I wanted to continue everyday after listening your presentation. Your idea is so fresh to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave us a lot of eye contacts while you were speaking. If you speak more louder or emphasize important sentences, your presentation would be superior!

    ReplyDelete