Thursday, May 30, 2019

How I have changed since childhood

◎Satoru
He talked about his growth of his physical and mental. He is 180cm high now however, when he was 12 years old, he was 145cm high. I was surprised to hear that. He seemed to have met three accidents in his old days. That's why he had backache again and again. According to him, he trained himself to get over his backache. Since then, he has had stronger physical.And also, when he was a child, he was an active boy. After entering junior high school, he got to hide his real feeling and he became calm. He said 'I am a bored man.' ,however  I don't think so. He is a very nice and tender man.

◎Reina
She talked about hobbies in her youth firstly. She often played card game and piano and trained herself with watching "Billy's Boot Camp". When she was a child, she had foods a little. She did't like her school lunch because she disliked a lot of food and she was blamed on having lunch slower than others by her friends. As she is growing, she has many kinds of food and she likes almost of all. Moreover, she have been dancing since she was a six years old. I like her dancing, so I want her to keep on dancing from now on!

◎Yoshika
she talked about her personality. She was a cheerful and talkative girl. She used to have raise her hands frequently in classes when she was a elementary school student.  However, she had changed her personality. She seemed to be calm in public. She told us about her admirable person. He is a math teacher in her junior high school days. He  plays the guitar and is good at teaching math, so everyone loves him. She wants to be like him.

◎Saya
When she was a child, she was a very very shy girl. She had a few friends because of her shyness. She had been with her mother all the time and she cried again and again when she had gone to school because she hasn't been with her mother. However, she changed by her mother's words, "Talk with people more often and communicate with others." After that, she took part in a student's association in her school, took lessons in ballet and went abroad for studying English. Through her activities, she could disclose herself. I see her as a confident girl.

◎Rie
When she was a little child, she and her family had lived in Kofu, Yamanashi Prefecture for ten years. She had been shy in front of others. She seemed to have played tag, rode uni-cycle and swam with friends. And she had started taking piano lessons by her mother's recommendation. She told us that her key person was a her English teacher in high school days. She had changed herself when she returned to Kumamoto.

◎My presentation
I talked about 'How I changed since my childhood'. When I was a child, I was a timid and shy girl ,too. I couldn't say my opinion for others and I had priority over other friends. However, I had changed dramatically on account of an episode. After the happening, I have expressed my feeling straightly in public for the first time. Now, I disclose my opinion positively. I thanked the happening.

5 comments:

  1. Firstly, let me tell you something. Not childfood but childhood. Secondly, if I may say so, you can make more gestures in presentation. I think that will attract people and lead to a better presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that your episode was interesting because we all laughted. However, I think taht it would have been better if you could express your feeling of the day. For example, you got angry at the boy, so you should have expressed your anger when you talked about him. Please put your emothions in your story next time, and your presentation will be more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your presentation made me laugh, so I could enjoy listening. It was also good to do eyecontact and speak loud, but it should have been better to use some materials supporting your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your childhood was soooo funny!! I also think that violence is not good. And it is better to make a presentation like some pictures, figures, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was a elementary student, I have a experience like you, but I couldn’t say anything then. Your experience was so funny. If you prepare materials , your presentation will be good and easy to understand more.

    ReplyDelete