Thursday, July 4, 2019

My weakness and strength

presentation

◎Yoshika
She told us about what she learned from experiences. Her experience was skiing in school trip, when she was a high school student. At first, she was not good at skiing and slipped again and again. However, one of instructors teach her how to do it  politely. And she heard some important words from her instructor.
①Never give up
②Not hide your failure
③Open your mind
These words moved her mind and as a result, she got a prize to be good at skiing.

◎Kakeru
He spoke to us about his weak points and good points. He often goes around Kyusyu to play card game. There, he makes a lot of friend with and enjoys his hobbies. However, he thinks of that hobby is a kind of childish. Because he spends his earned money doing that, he can't save money for job hunting for the future. He wants to behave adult-like.

◎Aya
She told us  about what she learned from experiences. When she was a junior high school student, she belonged to a brass band club and she played the trumpet. She didn't play well, so she practiced to play at her house everyday. Then, she found that "Efforts will lead to success absolutely."
And she said "There is nothing in vein in her life." and " It's important to try everything." These maxim from her efforts made us moved and I want to remember that in my life.

◎Ayari
She told about what she learned from her experiences ,too. The story was named 'Candy problem'. When she was a junior high school student in seconds grade, one of her classmate gave her a candy after a P.E. class. At that time, we were prohibited from having snacks in the school. She thought the behavior was worse, but she accepted the candy. As a result, her teacher found that and they were scold and they punished, which they had to clean rooms in early morning everyday for two weeks. Then she decided not to do these things again. However, she was given a candy by a her friend after finishing club activity. She couldn't decline that and she received. The problem happened after a few days and she apologized for her teammates but, they said to her "We can't trust you." Through these hard experiences, she learned something.

◎My presentation
I told about my weakness and strength. One of my weaknesses is that I can't get up early and I tend to stay up late with watching TV programs and using smartphone. I think these habitats are worse, but I can't stop. I want to change my bad behavior. In contrast, I find that I have some good points,too. I frequently laugh everyday and I have positive thinking, so if I made mistakes, I reflect that objectively and learn some lessons from mistakes. That's my strength point, I think. From now on, I want to turn my weaknesses into my strengths. And I introduced several maxim to succeed in our daily lives. My favorite one is "Do one thing that scares you everyday." This word is easy to do everyday for me.     

3 comments:

  1. I think your presentation was clear and you used not terms but easy word, so I understood your talk well. However, I also think it was so simple and a little short. If you tell us how you get over your weakness and how you use your strong point in your future, your presentation would be fulfilled and longer one. Also, we could be interested in your talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talking was so interesting. I remember your third presentation. At that time, you talked about a boy lifting up a skirt. I liked the funny story, so I wish you had said some episodes this time,too. Next time, please refer to your experience in your presentation, and your audiences will get an interest. Then, if your materials are simpler and easier to see, it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should add more example or your experiences. You just said your strength and weakness. So I think you have to try to talk WHY it is weakness or FROM WHEN. Then, your presentation will have a lot of information and the content will be more deeply.

    ReplyDelete