◎Saki
She told about a woman's place. The status of woman is lower than that of men in particular when they work. There is a old manner which men work hard and women do house works. Because of these notions, women stand hard position in their work places. However, the custom is changing these days. A lot of companies offer woman a child-care leave system, so women tend to focus on their work and men try doing house work willingly.
◎Ayari
She talked about making compromise. She has a lot of family members and she has to take a bath briefly. She wanted to take a bath at her leisure,but her grand mother told her that she go out right now. I think she is a kind girl to care of all family members all the time. She said that she goes to hot spring if she wants to relax. I think it is important for her to take a rest some times because she always makes effort. And also, she should tell her opinion to her family if she feel hard to make compromise.
◎Aya
She told about problem of dumping cats. She has three cats because she and her mother likes animals. She takes care of three cats with her love, so she feels sad when she finds cats which are thrown away. They are thrown away by former owner for selfish reasons for example, the cat was not cute because she grow up and she was bigger than the owner has expected. I think they are irresponsibility to hear that. Pet's owner should take care of them with affection.
◎Mio
She talked about disagreement with a roommate. The merit of sharing room is saving the cost of living,sharing housework and they can talk with and consult on their troubles. On the other hands, there are demerits which they have a little private space and time, noise and stealing for example money and something they have. She offered us solutions of it. First, set rules and follow it. Second, don't think your sense of value is the same as other's.
◎Kenta
He told us about housework. He lives alone now and he has to do everything around him. He manages to do it in his busier days. For, he has done housework since he was a child, because his parents are both teacher and they are very busy. That's why they divide their daily works for example, his father makes breakfast, his mother wash clothes and his brother takes in the washing. Moreover, he understood how hard doing housework through his part time job. I think he will be a good father in the future because he does housework willingly.
◎My presentation
I talked about digital watch and analog watch. First, I told the difference between two types of watch. Digital watch suit sports particularly because it has strong water resistance and we can see the time at a glance and measure the time. Analog watch relatively suit every situation and there are a lot of watch whose are simple design. Second, I introduced high-tech watch named 'smart watch'. It's like a smart phone and it' useful in these days. At last, I told my favorite watch maker. They are SKAGEN, Timex and KOMONO. I want to pleasure my watch which I've used now.
I think you have to add the information which collect the objective opinion. For example if you talk about your favorite maker, you add the people's opinion or ranking. And then, we can understand your opinion and people's opinion.
ReplyDeleteYour topic was very unique. It was meaningful for me. To improve your presentation, how about introducing some official article? I think this can make your presentation clever!
ReplyDeleteIn your presentation, you talked about features, kind of watch, and smart watch. I recommend you to talk the detail like history of watch. If you do that, listeners could be interested in your presentation and you can make effective one.
ReplyDeleteI could make eye contact with you very much, but maybe other people couldn't, because you speaking with seeing the direction me, so you should talk to all direction the listener are sitting, and you make us understand well.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was interesting and I could get to know a lot of things about watches from your presentation. However, I thought your distance from us was a little near. I think proper distance is important.
ReplyDelete